- Dubai is one of the United Arab Emirates’ seven emirates. It is well-known for its Arab Nouveau architecture.
It is truly international. The world’s fastest growing economy.
Because of Dubai’s educational policies, schooling is comparatively less expensive; elsewhere, the same learning will cost twice as much.
- Due to extensive development activities, especially in the areas of infrastructure, trade, and commerce, there are numerous opportunities for on-the-job training as well as full-time jobs.
- The UAE is a safe and caring country. Here, there’s never a dull moment.
- It is also known as the “City of Events,” as it attracts the finest artists, theatres, and performers from around the world.
- The cosmopolitan culture itself is a huge plus for a learner who wants to learn the requisite social etiquette in today’s world.
The cost of education in Dubai
- Undergraduate education costs between AED 50,000 and AED 70,000 per year.
- Postgraduate research will cost between AED 60,000 and AED 75,000 per year.